While the short hair has been popular among the older women for decades, it’s no denying that medium hairstyles for women over 40 gain more attention in recent years. It’s versatile, and adds more benefits for those who wants to spend more time and resources with their hair. One of the most looked styles is none other than the bob cut. With the bobs you can easily personalize your own hairstyle to look more unique and fresh in 2022.
Since there are a wide variety of moderate length hairstyles, we are focusing on the ones that look different and trendy. Like the long bob haircut styles (lob) and its variants, the inverted long bob, stacked long bob. Keep scrolling to see more.
Stunning Medium Hairstyles for Women Over 40
Besides the looks, moderate hairstyles also considered as versatile and flexible. You can even try to make your own variants of your favorite hairstyles that only can be achieved with short hair or long hair. Hair updos and the braided long bob just to name a few.
1. Modern lob hairstyles
2. Medium wedge haircut
3. Wavy layered hair with bangs
4. Glamorous side swept hairstyle
5. Sassy inverted bob hairstyle
6. Side Swept wavy pixie bob
7. Shaggy wispy haircut
8. Long pixie bob with fringe
9. French bob with curtain bangs
10. Graduated layered bob with bangs
11. Medium hairstyle with face framing bangs
12. Medium asymmetrical pixie hairstyle
13. Layered tousled hairstyle
14. Angled bob hairstyle
15. Fluffy bangs with chin length hairstyle
How’s the list? We hope you enjoyed our updated list of medium hairstyles, and we hope you get the ideas of your next cut in 2022. Don’t forget to share and bookmark our article to get the latest medium hairstyles in 2022.