Beautiful Ponytails Ideas for Short Hair – Every time you see your friend sporting a cute ponytail hairstyles, you see Your short tresses and think when your hair will grow again. Ponytail hair styles are always fashionable and will continue to be so in the years to come. There are a few Hollywood celebrities who sport a ponytail hair styles and looks so pretty. If you think that you can’t make a ponytail for a sassy short hair, you need to see the beauty of Hollywood who has been wearing this hair style despite having short tresses. Cameron Diaz is one of them. This blonde beauty has been wearing a hair style dikuncir on many occasions and she always looks wonderful. So, if you see Your short tresses and thought that you may not be able to try to make a pony tail because your short hair style, here are some ideas that are only meant for you.
5 Steps to Short Hair Ponytails
For shorter hair, add some texture to a pony style by adding a French braid.
- Start with a side part and begin your French braid right at the roots.
- Continue the braid to just behind the ear.
- You don’t need to secure the braid!
- Next you will gather all of your hair into a hair band.
- Tease the tail of your pony with a comb and use a “waxy” product to add great texture.
Enjoy a worry-free day!
Add a headband to your pony to “fancy” it up!
- Start by smoothing all of your hair straight back.
- Gather your hair into a snug hair band at your nape.
- Pull the hair band down the tail about 1 inch. In the space you created above the band part the hair with one finger.
- Carefully flip the tail into this parted space and pull it out the bottom.
- Now pull the hair to tighten the band back up to the nape.
- What you should end up with is a pony that looks like it was rolled at the sides.
- You can add curls with an iron to the tail to make it look extra special. Use hairspray to tame fly-aways.
- Place a headband on and you’re looking great!